Saturday, September 1, 2007

August in Review

Well Since everyone does it I may as well do it again myself. Review August.... Well as many of you can see the amount of posts posted in this blog has decreased for the first month since it has started. This was due to my other projects I have been spending my time on, my other money earning blog, as well as I have become more picky in the paid posts I take. I seem to want to cut down in the size that I want to write. If fact I have turned down many that are 200 or more words. I am getting lazy or realizing the amount I am earning for the amount of time I am spending to write it is not worth it. Though I may start taking them again since in the end it all adds up and I can always just us it to buy more sites and earn more passive income though other means.

But the moments you have all been waiting for.. the total for the month.... well I should actually keep better track of the earning but I estimated it to be in the range of 300-400$$ thanks to a 60 dollar last day..

This does not include the 70 $ GRIS has earned in Adsense this month or the other money I have earned in text link sales. How did you do?




Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.Munny 4 Hunny
2. Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3. The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4. play free game
5. free stuff

No comments: