Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another way to monetize your website is now through playing short audio Ads when visitors first visit your website. Now PPP is still in Beta its self and will be paying out starting this month so I am cautious. However with the deadline looming in just a day or so for them accepting new publishers I though it would be worth the risk. You can read more about this Company though their Blog.

If you want to sign up and try it on a few of your Sites or just want to make sure you get in before they stop accepting new people then Register with PPP.

4 comments:

M said...

Have you been making any money with it yet. I haven't logged on in a while.

stratz said...

I saw that you have some.. I have a little bit but ROb needs to add it to the other site it is jus ton OBR and mmtalk where traffic is low.. I want it on our arcade sites and myspace sites which have more traffic

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Hulkker said...

This is a center that focuses on content that is very useful and sbobet บาส also gives us the right information.