Friday, March 21, 2008

Logn Weekend Is here!

With the long weekend here I finally have some time to put into making some money online. Well more then usual anyway. Right now I have been browsing around and looking for more idea's for websites as well as check out DP forums where so far I have sold some links on one of my sites for 30$. It is a start and if I can keep this ball rolling all weekend it could be a good weekend for me. Right now I am trying to raise revenue to create capital to use to spend to create passive income. Does that make sense? It does for me anyway. If I am able to create passive income then I will not have to do as much active income. Which equals more free time for me to spend with the ones I love and doing activities I want to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=https://klearskytesting.com/pl/varikosette-opinie-ceny-jak-to-dziala/]Varikosette jak go stosować[/url]


Regards. A lot of posts!

Anonymous said...

[url=https://stormovoe.net/lpe-massager-comentarii-pret-cum-functioneaza-recenzii-experienta-compozitia-dozare-efecte-secundare-de-unde-sa-cumpere/]LPE Massager cheltuială[/url]


Kudos. Valuable information.

Anonymous said...

Gaano kalaki ang pinagmulan sbobet ออโต้ ng malaking data na ito? Magkano ang data na maaari kong makuha, dahil pinaghihinalaan ko na ang malaking nilalaman na ito ay tinanggal sa database?