Friday, March 21, 2008

Logn Weekend Is here!

With the long weekend here I finally have some time to put into making some money online. Well more then usual anyway. Right now I have been browsing around and looking for more idea's for websites as well as check out DP forums where so far I have sold some links on one of my sites for 30$. It is a start and if I can keep this ball rolling all weekend it could be a good weekend for me. Right now I am trying to raise revenue to create capital to use to spend to create passive income. Does that make sense? It does for me anyway. If I am able to create passive income then I will not have to do as much active income. Which equals more free time for me to spend with the ones I love and doing activities I want to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?