Monday, January 29, 2007

Progress is Made

Well I have spent my precious spare time the last few days putting my idea's down and making a layout and general site plan for the website I am working on. If you want to check it out here it is: Our Blog Review. It is a work in progress and I hope to have it completed and beta testing by end of february. Yes that is a way off but I am working 6 days a week full time and 2 night part time. So my spare time is precious, And my girlfriend will get as much of it as she needs.

I also think I will change the look/purpose of this blog as well. There seems to be this new craze happing with bloggers righ now, and the million dollar experment so why not jump right in there. Better sooner then later.

Off to work on my site before I go to bed. I am open to susgestion so feel free to let them fly.

No comments: