Friday, April 27, 2007

Canucks win

Canucks Win game 2 of the best of 7 series against Anaheim Ducks in the second overtime. I missed the game from teh second period onwards since I had my own hockey game. In which I might add we won 10-4. Really the score was flattering to them.. We let them think they had a chance but letting them come back from being down 4-1 but then we turned it up and scored 6 to put them away.. It was just a teiring game. Our second teiring game is this Sunday, I did manage to hit a few posts before scoring 1 goal and setting up 3 ofther so a 4 point night for me. This team is relly good and may be put up in the top 1 or 2 divisions. though I did stop a puck with my hand and now it is hurting.

On Sunday do I go golfing or do I work on my websites??? I dunno..

3 comments:

Shiro2 said...

Hi there,

Do you want to get more visitors to your site?
here is my blog
http://freesharing.info,we can exchange link, so we will get more visitors to our blog.
Please contact me there, if you want to do so.
Thanks

jay said...

Hey Greg, congrats on the PR 3 for this and ourblogreview. I had a two for both my blogs - odd 'cos livewyre.blogspot is apparently no longer indexed by google??
I got three on my proper website (cassette2cd.co.uk) which I am happy with, 4 is my target..
I have spent the weekend tarting up munny4hunny..
I see Rachel beat me to the review of arccha? or whatever it was - I have half-done the review but didn't get round to finishing it. Sorry mate, been really busy - I still have a handful to get done...so much to do...so much more the wife wants me to do...

stratz said...

Thanks I liked you new banner for mUNNY 4 HUNNY...

Good luck with the wife they always seem to win.