Thursday, April 5, 2007

Finailly did it

Well after what seemed like a week I was able to get Kontera working for Our Blog Review. I ended up calling Homestead and realizing that it was super simple. Though it did take me a while to go back and put the code on every page on that site.

Now I am looking for a web forum that we could customize for our site. If anyone knows of any out there let me know either though email on Our Blog Review or post a link to it here.

I will say this. Getting mentioned a second time John Chow's site as a contest winner has gotten me a lot more traffic then the link back promo he is running. Still a mention on his site is always worth it.

1 comment:

diana said...

The basic step in choosing a web host is to know what the needs that the web host must address are. Know what are the things that you can or cannot live without. Then browse for web hosting companies that can help you on this. Web hosting companies may offer you almost the same service package. But once you look closely, minute details determine if the web host is best suited to your needs.