Friday, April 20, 2007

Drug Rehabilitation!

As many of you know I live in the east side of Vancouver. One of the worst and dirtiest places to live in North America. The streets are full of druggies and homeless. Seeing them is a sad sight, seeing someone you know there is even worse. I once saw someone I know and wished that there was a way to help them. Now I found out there is: Stone Hawkdrug rehabilitation Centre. This web site has all the info about the Stone Hawk drug rehabilitation program and how they deal with both the physical and mental problems resulting from drug addiction. I think that if you know anyone or need help yourself then the Stone Hawkdrug rehabilitation Centre is a good start for you. Hopefully you or the person in need will be able to beat the problem and recover with a good drug detox program like my friend did.

No comments: