Sunday, February 25, 2007

John Chow dot Com

Now this blog is a must read. A must read daily if you are into blogging and want to see how it is done correctly. You must go to his blog daily if you want to see how money is made through blogging. This guy looks like a super genuine human being and there are not many of there out there. He resides in Richmond which is a stones throw away from Vancouver where I reside. I visit this site daily for his great content. He seems to be always able to have posts on cool neat things as well as be the first to introduce us to many things before I see them on the main stream sites. How he does this I do not know. He also has this cool thing where you can review his blog and he will post a link to your site from him.. Can you Believe that? A link from one of the biggest names in blogging to your site? If you want that then click here to find out more. What else is great is that he actually post what he earns and how from his site. This is a great way for blogger like you and me to learn from the best and put his info to good use on our own blogs. This site has awesome content I know once you find it for the first time you will be there every day like me.

1 comment:

Frank said...

Yes we won 5-4 but the leafs have to thank stupid Aebisher who gave 3 pee-wee goals to make a blowout a close game...

Check out my next post I will not be easy on that idiotic piece of garbage... ;) One of the rare time where I will rant on a win.