Sunday, February 11, 2007

Make a Million online experment

You could say that this blog is now a hybrid of the Million Dollar Experiment. As you can see I have been adjusting my this blog to focus on my progress in earning money online. As you can see I have set a bunch of goals for myself. Once you set a goal you should know what your going to do after you reach your goal. That is why I have a bunch of steps in reach my ultimate goal or creating a viable income off the Internet.

My first goal is to receive a check/money off the Internet. It is a small step but a big step. It is the first step in making a million dollars online. Your first paycheck.

On the right hand side you can see what the rest of my goals are. I may add and subtract to them as time goes on.

Hopefully you will join me and enjoy my journey as much as I do.

No comments: