Sunday, February 25, 2007

SlashMySearch

SlashMySearch
So after a long time of watching people in different forums make post after post about this site I decided to finally sign up for it. I am a little bit learly about it so we will have to wait and see if they will pay out. This is a exrememly new site which pays you for using them as your search engin. They also pay out extra for the referrals you are able to bring in. Here is a picture of there payout scheme.





Naturally one would make lots of money if you were able to refer a lot of people and have them be active. I doupt I will be able to get many people to sign up but I will try. I will post my results and if this is real and not a scam when I find out more.

If you want to give them a try like I am doign then sign up here.

No comments: