Friday, September 7, 2007

Bathroom Taps

In my new apartment I am thinking that I will have to replace the Taps in the sink and the bath tub/shower. Simply because they are getting old and everything in the apartment is going to be new. I know I want to change the showers tap for sure. It is very ugly and out dated and I want it new and sleek looking.

So in my travels of going from shop to shop in Vancouver I did not really see any thing that was in my price range and was what I was looking for. So I decided to do some looking online and found a site which I though was very good. It is called taps4less.com, and it had the styles and quality I am looking for. You could say they are an online tap shop and more.

I was amazed at the amount of good looking Taps and other bathroom accessories they offered. I have forwarded there address to my fiancee so it comes down to what she says whcih will determin what/if we get new taps.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this excellent post I found your website perfect for my needs about taps. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and got a lot from them.
Bathroom Taps