Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pissed off!

Yes Right now I am extremely pissed off. I have a soccer practice which I was late by a few minutes to because I left my cell phone at my Fiancee house and I had to go get then then I after soccer I had a hockey game. So I was happy. But in my last shit of the game which we were losing and were not going to win. I got slashed in the face by a dumb ass punk. We had a 2 on 1 and I was about to receive a pass and most likely score then wham. I Got pissed off the first time in a long time I was really pissed. I chased the dork around the rink but he would not fight what a pussy. Now I am back from the hospital with 4 stitches. Yeah.. My fiancee will kill me now. But if you bored feel free to get your backgrounds for profiles and myspace karate layouts From my myspace profile site.

No comments: