Thursday, September 13, 2007

Salsa Boot Camp!

With the wedding coming up next year it looks like I am going to have to take dancing lessons. That is going to make my fiancee happy. However, she has been trying to get me for years to take up salsa dancing with her. Now I Normally am too scared to go into a big all with a group of strangers that I do not know and learn how to salsa. No matter how hard she tries my answer is always going to be no simply because I do not want to be embarrassed. But now I do not have to worry about being embarrassed. Now I am able to learn salsa online with salsabootcamp.com. Actually they sold out of there first run and now are finally taking on new students. I am considering joining so I can surprise my finacee. I am going to give the free three day trail and try and if I enjoy it I will sign up and give her the surprise of her life. Me Dancing... lol







-paid-post-


No comments: