Sunday, September 2, 2007

Picking a wedding song

Right now my fiancee and I are trying to pick our wedding song. Well actually it is more like she get to pick it and get to agree with her when she picks it. She has changed her mind now a few times, 3 actually. Right now I like her second pick the most but the one we are going with right now is also pretty good. However, it looks like I will have to go take some Dance lessons since it looks like we may have to do some serious dancing for the First dance. I can take it but it is the getting to the first dance lesson will be the hardest for me. I Well she is starting to send me moer to watch and listen to on you tube right now so I better go.



Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.Munny 4 Hunny
2. Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3. The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4. play free game
5. free stuff

No comments: