Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Site

Well I got the news today at work that I will be moving off to another site come next week. I new it was coming and everything but I am still a little sad. No more 45 min Coffey and lunch breaks. It looks like I will have to work a full 7.75 hours in the day now which sucks. All good times must come to an end and now the end is near for me. I guess tomorrow I will try and work as little as possible knowing I am gone at the end of the day. I guess I will have to spend more time with my myspace sites to get the keywords up such as different myspace layouts and myspace brand layouts



Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.Munny 4 Hunny
2. Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3. The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4. play free game
5. free stuff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just brought lots of some other new emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info