Sunday, September 16, 2007

First soccer game over

Today I just finished the first game of soccer for me for the season . I played well for someone who has not played in over 4 years. I had a few chances which I should have scored on which is not good but it was my first game so it is ok. In the last 10 minutes my calves started to tighten up and were cramping so I had to come off. Oh well. Next time I hope they do not cramp. Next fitness time for me is soccer practice on Wednesday. Yeah for me.


Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.Munny 4 Hunny
2. Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3. The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4. play free game
5. free myspace layouts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi

just blog surfing

wondering if you are keen

http://doink-justme.blogspot.com/2007/09/power-of-attraction.html

cheers