Thursday, June 7, 2007

Growing Debt

-Paid-post-

When I was younger I had Credit card debt. It only seemed natural because everyone had them and used them . Not that I am older I am looking for a my own place and it is certain that I will have to get a mortgage and go into dept again. This time for a lot longer. I know that with my partner we should have no problem being able to make payments on time and not be forced into IVA.We should be able to be in control. This is not the case for many people. If you read this article you will see that there are many people out there that are not in control of there dept. If you go into dept a very important thing to remember is not to fall for dept collection scams. Be smart and save your money and you will end up ok in the long run. Giving up a little now is better then giving up a lot later.


No comments: