Monday, March 19, 2007

Oh Boy

Oh boy what a start to the week I have. I just woke up from an after work nap. Cause tonight is the first of 3 games in 4 nights for hockey. Yes tonight is the latest at 11pm and then I have an early one at 7:30 tomorrow, followed by a 9:45 game on Thursday. I am no where near my teen years as to the shape I am in so I wonder hope I will be holding up come Friday morning. I remember in my peak fitness we were always going in tournament and if we were to play in the finals it would mean 6 games in 3 days. 2 a day basically. The only shitty thing I could remember was putting on wet gear each time we played. On the bright side I this should give me a jolt back into better shape.


Also what does you guys think about this nice little icon for Our Blog Review???

Our Blog Review

2 comments:

LiVEWYRE said...

hey somebody must have worked hard on that icon...ha ha

stratz said...

Yes as you are aware we employ a score of midgets working around the clock for us.

Monkeys cost too much.