Monday, March 12, 2007

What did John Chow dot Com do for you?

Did you participate in the John Chow dot Com review me link back promotion which is ongoing? If so I am interested in knowing participating in it helped your blog at all? I submitted Our Blog Review to him and it was posted on his site today for his batch 31 of the review Me's. So far today I have had 25 visitors from his site to Our Blog Review. This amount to less then what will be likely 1/6th of the total traffic today. I am wondering if b/c his review me links have been going on for some time now that no one cares to see what the sites are he posted? I am not mad nor do I expect more from my link back from his site. What I would like to know is if you participated in it how many visitors did he generate for you?

No comments: