Monday, August 27, 2007

Blogging Directories?

I was wondering do you guys ever submit your blogs/sites to a blog directory before? I have always heard about them and never actually looked at them until now. I have looked at many in the past week and found many to be lacking in substance, spammed, or just plain empty. I recently found Alive Blog Directory which I though was very well done. AliveDirectory.com actually had a comprehensive selection of blog categories, and deep link submission options which I was looking for. These guys also have Standard and featured listings are available with yearly and permanent submission options. Some of the other directories were only paid submissions only. Now That I though was a ripoff. I am actually going to submit all of GRIS sites to the directory in hope of some traffic directed our way. If all else fails we will get a back link from Alive Blog Directory, which will one day get a good PR. Having a good link back to you is always good for your website.

No comments: