Sunday, August 5, 2007

Car Angel

-paid-post-
Is there any of you out there who donates to charity? Do you give money or items? Well today I am going to make you aware of an organization called Car Angel that you are able to donate a Car, Boat to BoatAngel, Plane, or RV! Car Angel has fast and free national wide pick-up of your donation. What you will receive for you donation is a Tax Deduction while at the same time avoiding the hassles that come from a private sale! Don't delay Car Angel is waiting for your Car Donations today. My last car I got I brought off my friend for his tires and then instead of just trashing it or sending it too the dump I donated it to a local charity in my area. If I had know about Car Angels back then I would most certainly have donated it too them. So what will happen to your car what you donate I bet you are asking... Well Car Angel Ministries provides partner charities from across the United States to use your vehicle, boat or trailer to help single mothers, distribute educational materials, homeless, teen and adult rehab, food distribution and orphans. They will not simply re-sell the Donation for a profit. If you want your donation to go to a certain charity please request it and it will be done of possible. I have donated a car in the past and the process was extremely easy. I will most certainly do the same again. So I urge if your considering it please do so. It is a safe and good way to help those that are not as well off as you.

No comments: