Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School is almost here!

Now that school is almost here you should be thinking about the new year! Will your child be able to keep up with everyone this coming year? or do I want my child to be top of the class? I know when school year rolled around for me it meant calling up my mothers friends and getting some Tutoring sorted for the upcoming year. Why? Because it pays to be at the top of your class. It pays to be an honor roll student. When all is said and done and gr 12 is finished, I got scholarships because I was at the top of my class. I know that I saved a lot of money with them and I will say mostly because of the extra tutoring I received. I believe that any kind of tutoring helps in any way. Now a days online tutoring is extremely popular. I would be willing to give it a try so long as I see improvements. What matters is results and tutoring helps.

No comments: