Wednesday, August 1, 2007

July Earnings

Well as the month ended everyone posts the Earning for the month so I might as well Post mine. I earned in the 300-350 $ range. I do not have an exact tally for you but will say that that is the general area that it is in. It started strong with almost 100 in the first 5 days but then faded fast. I actually slowed down near the end of the month and wasn't taking every opp. that was presented to me. How unlike me. Though The partnership with Rob did earn us in the area of 700-900 we focused on passive income. We also Brought a site and much of my energy and time has been spent focusing on that partnership then working on my separate income. Which is OK with me. AdSense with the new site was at a career high ( it goes to GRIS ) and the MMMtlak forums are starting to take off which is making me happy. Good luck to everyone in August.



Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.Munny 4 Hunny
2. Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3. The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4. Free Arcade Games
5. free stuff

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am glad that you are doing well - I hope that August is even better!

Please note that I have now changed my domain name of my blog to http://www.turnonepoundintoonemillion.com so if you currently link to me (as I do to you) please could you update your link. Thank you very much.

Rachel
http://www.turnonepoundintoonemillion.com