Friday, August 24, 2007

Cheap Hotels

I have the pleasure or working with a German most days. Recently he told me he was going to go back to German to visit his family and friends. He is an elder person you could say and me being much younger he had asked me to help him by finding out some information for him to help him in his travels. So I looked for Hotels in Berlin and Hotels in Vienna.

After Searching for an hour or so I remember someone telling me about cheaperthanhotels.co.uk so I looked them up. I though that the old guy should not have any problems finding the hotels and cities he wanted to visit. I was even able to give him translated versions so that his family could check out the deals as well for the Hotels in Berlin and the Hotels in Vienna he was looking for.

Now I have to wait for him to come back so I can see what he brought back from the mother land for me. I hope it was good otherwise I am not going to help him again.

No comments: