Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Best to Shop around for Credit Cards

In my experience you should shop around for the best credit cards that you can find before you get one. You do not want to be like me and have 7 or 8 because I kept seeing a better one and getting it. There are many different credit card offers out there and I have found a site called cardguide.co.uk which breaks down each credit card offer for you to compare so you can choose which one better suites you needs. I personally go for the credit cards that are 0% credit cards for balance transfers. If they will save me money in the long run then I like it. I mean why have a credit card that charges 21% when you can get one for a lot less. Do what make sense to me and get the lesser on. Remember most of these Credit Cards you will not have heard of because the companies are not going to advertise the cheapest ones. Make the switch today.

No comments: