Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What kind of loans have you had?

As for me I have had the pleasure of experiencing two different type of loans. For me it seems easy to secure a loan, but in the same time I have seen my friends being turned down while I got mine.

My First venture into adulthood was when I went looking for personal loan deals at my bank. I was able to secure one right away which surprised me. The next kind of loan I ended up getting was a mortgage loan. I had teh experience of getting a mortgage for my current place. To me it also seemed easy. I was surprised how easy it was and how smotth I ended up getting my new place.

The cash advance loan is one type of loan that I have yet to get and hopefully I will be able to keep my head above water and not need one. Though I see how in todays world that I could need one in the future.

No comments: