Monday, October 8, 2007

Top WordPress Themes

If you are anything like me you have probably tried your fair share of WordPress Themes, for me I change them almost as often as I change my socks. Wordpress is a fantastic platform and being widely supported by the opensource community is constantly getting new features added to it.

When looking for WP Themes I normally want something that can easily fit advertising on, so three columns is normally a prerequisite for me, also I want something that is easily editable so that I can add my own logo and customize somewhat.

Being widget capable also makes the maintenance simple when it comes to adding scripts and other add ons. Here is a great site with Top WP Themes to save you the hassle and uncertainty of trawling through thousands of themes.

No comments: