Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It helps to compare!

Take it from me, someone who just had to take out a mortgage to buy an apartment, that when you are in the market you need to compare different banks in order to find cheap mortgages. I compared mortgages and saved money and you should too if you do the same.


I also believe that credit card comparison should also be done before you choose to get your credit card. I did this before I got my recent ones. I had to decide which points system was I likely going to use and take advantage of.

Actually in all realitity you should compare car insurance and compare loans before deciding to get either of the above. Its your money and when it comes down to the nitty gritty you should be entitled to do what you want with it. I suggest saving your money for something you want. Thats why I always compare things that cost money. You should too.

No comments: