Monday, October 22, 2007

Great source of info...

My fiancee came across this site the other day, when researching for cleaning products for our condo. She really like it so I though I would tell you about it. The site she found was Trustsource.org. There you are able to find products that you are interested in and find out from real people that have reviewed them on that site if it really works or not. My fiancee though it was funny when she sent me the link to provillus saying that I should get one of the products. Ha Ha I do not hair loss. But she though it was funny.

I had a look around Trustsource.org to see if I could find anything funny to send her but I could not be as mean as her so I did not. I did see some interest products that I use and what other people though of them. I recommend this site if you are looking at trying a specific product for the first time. You never know you may find that a lot a people have had problems with it and you may not wish to get it. Like my Fiancee decided on another product after reading reviews on this site.

No comments: