Sunday, July 22, 2007

2,500 prize wow

Apparently for the 'price' of merely posting this on your blog:



Over at Ashwin’s blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!



You will be entered into a draw for $2500... I can't think of any reason why not to, but there are about two and a half thousand reasons why you might... Just in case he is crazy, I take no responsibility for anything that might happen if you decide to take part as well....



Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.Munny 4 Hunny
2. Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3. The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4. Web Designer Cochin
5. free stuff

2 comments:

jay said...

here's a new word for you: plagiarism - ha ha ha
(you were only supposed to copy the bit that started 'over at Ashwin's blog' and finished 'so get posting!')

at least you gave me a link which is my normal price for doing your 'ghost writing' - let me know when you want (me) to do your biography...

stratz said...

haha.. let me just delete your post there Jay.. and no one will know what you said..

I though whenyou said me casa you casa everyhting was fair game.