Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Travel Insurance

When you go away do you get Travel Insurance? Do you parents or grand parents get elderly travel insurance? Well you should. When I leave the country for extended periods at a time I always get travel insurance. You should always look for ones with policies that fit your needs. Cover My Travels offers one of the widest ranges of travel insurance policies available. Cover My Travels policies go the extra mile. They have travel insurance that will cover medical conditions that are often refused by other insurance companies. They will cover for those up to the age of 79 on Single Trip travel insurance policies (69 on Annual Travel Insurance policies). I Nothing is better when you traveling then having a safe feeling that you know that if anything goes wrong, your insurance is there to cover you. Here is a small list of extra benifits you would receive if you chose to use

-Up to 92 days cover on Annual Multi Trip policies
-Competitive level of cover - see schedule of benefits
-Low Excesses (with the excess waiver option)
-Many hazardous activities included at no extra cost
-Dedicated 24 hour medical emergency service

No comments: