Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July's first 4 days

Well Happy Independence day to all the Americans out there. 231 I think. Not bad. lol. Anyway The first 3 days of July have been extremely good to me. But today the 4th so far has been a write off. I would say only 50 cents from adsense. There is still hope but I am not holding out. Maybe it is because everyone is on a holiday below me.


Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.
Munny 4 Hunny
2.
Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3.
The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4.
Web Designer Cochin
5. free stuff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that july has been the best adsense month I have ever had so far. The google gods are smiling on me at the moment!

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right
here! Best of luck for the next!

Visit my website :: test adobe flash