Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hocky's Back!

Yes that's Right I am back playing hockey. I played last night which we won 7-4. I ended up playing defence cause after 5 weeks I am a little bit out of shape. I also have another game tonight which I will probably play defence again. Back to back games is one way of getting back in to game shape fast. Though I did do a lit of biking when I was injured so I wasn't that much out of shape but I got some killer blisters on my foot from 5 weeks off. So now I have to run to the store to go and get some. So now I have a few moments to work on my online earnings then after that I am off to lunch with my future in-laws grandparents and then to a first aid course before heading out to hockey. Have a great Sunday everyone.


Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.
Munny 4 Hunny
2.
Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3.
The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4.
Web Designer Cochin
5. free stuff

No comments: