Sunday, July 15, 2007

My only Day OFF

Yeah I am excited as today is my only Day Off. Sunday. I get to sleep in and do nothing. Though I should be doing some form of exercise to help keep fit. Last night I had a late game of ice-hockey which we kicked ass again. Right now we have been going with 3 defense men which I like. Lots of ice time. I can feel my endurance getting stronger.

I am happy to say that the partnership with Rob and my Self is off to a good start. As I have mentioned earlier we have decided to join forces and see if it is possible to earn more money faster then if we went at it alone. With this I am happy to Announce that that we have acquired a arcade site. When we have put the Final touches on it and made it officially our I will announce the sites address and name to everyone. I hope that it is the start of many more acquisition's to come from the partnership.

I raise my glass to the Future.


Top 5 sites that Refer people here!

1.Munny 4 Hunny
2. Turn 1 Pound into a Million
3. The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under
4. Web Designer Cochin
5. free stuff

No comments: