Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Travels

As many of you know I have spent a little less then 1/3 of my life in Australia. I have had the pleasure of staying in many big cities. I remember finding a Hotel in Sydney was a little bit hard because we didn't look online first. Be sure to check out what is available before going to the hotel..

On our way down to Melbourne we realized our mistake and stopped off to check to find a Hotel in Melbourne online before actually heading into the city. The City it's self is amazing. It is the fashion capital of Australia by far. If you like clothes then you should check it out for sure.

The next large city we came across was Brisbane. We got our Hotel in Brisbane very easily since I had some family there, they were able to find us a good bargain online. I though Brisbane was interesting with the freeway practically going right down the middle of it. It was extremely hot when we were there and didn't stay too long. Off to surfers we went..

No comments: