Sunday, May 13, 2007

Geuss What I did?

I got engaged yesterday. I made the big jump last night on top of Grouse Mountain. As I predicted she said yes. It hasn't sunk in yet but I am sure it will over the next few days. Today we tell the Parents and Grandparents. The Craziness Begins.



Here is a side picture of Grouse Mountain. if you look to the right there is a small hump that is white. That is where the skill runs are and where I did my deed. I will try to find a better picture of Grouse.

We also had dinner on the top in there Fine dinning restaurant the Observatory. The dinner was fabulous and we had teh set menus with wine pairings. When I get time I will upload the picture of our main course. I am sad to say the Camera ran out of juice and I wasn't able to take more pictures of dinner. The bill came to 250$ but it was a special occasion so it was worth it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations mate! good work - don't worry about the 250 - thats just the beginning! make sure you include something about being allowed to blog in the wedding vows...

stratz said...

Thanks, Mate. yeah I dunno how much she like me spending time blogging. TOO bad for her..

Rich said...

Congrats!! That's awesome.. so, just let her make a few posts, and next thing you know she'll be hooked too.

TheAnand said...

....CONGRATS.....good luck, dnt worry about the bill...you can always do some extra PPP to make it up ;-)

stratz said...

Thanks guys, Yeah looks like I better start makeing some better money online to pay for the wedding...

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.