Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Holiday Long weekend!

Yeah its a holiday Monday for me. Which is good because I don;t have to work then. But on the other hand it make me sad because it also means that I have to work tomorrow. But then then again it is a 4 day week until the weekend arrives again.. yeah... lol So many positives and negatives.

Though after this posts I have to go wash the dishes and clean up the beer bottle from last night. I had a 1 person BBQ and didn't clean it up yet. Mind you that was the best steak I have tasted in a long time. Maybe because I had it marinating over night.. Man was that good.

In Good news I also received my first payment from PayPerPost today. So that mean that this blog is roughly 120 days old. Wow can you believe I have stuck it out this long?? huzzza! huzzza! huzza! for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the payperpost payment.